Interactive Property Law Seminar aimed at Property Directors, Estate Controllers and Surveyors.
Gosschalks is one of the UK’s leading law firms specialising in the provision of property services to the licensed, retail and leisure sectors. Since our dedicated property estate management team was formed in the 1980's we have dealt with tens of thousands of property matters for clients the length and breadth of the country.
Our presentation is packed with practical advice that you can use on a daily basis. It is aimed at Property Directors, Estate Controllers and Surveyors, and is designed to help you manage your estate (and your landlords) so as to minimise expenditure, maintain operational flexibility and avoid costly legal disputes.
- Don’t get routed by dilapidations claims
- Making sub-tenants pay their rent
- Making your landlord comply with the lease
- Getting the best deal out of rent reviews
- Don’t let landlords stop you from assigning empty units
- Don’t let lease renewals become a drain on your budget
- Don’t lose your right to break
Our presentation can be tailored to your precise requirements and is delivered directly to you and your property team at your offices. It also provides you with the opportunity to quiz our specialist team of lawyers on the issues currently important to you.
For a limited time only, we are prepared to offer this to existing clients and to operators of estates with 20 or more properties on a complimentary basis.
Counts as formal CPD for RICS members.