Our distinguished team advises landlords on all types of residential tenancy litigation. Through clear, expert guidance and a confident approach, we’ll help you resolve your dispute and protect your best interests.
We know how stressful tenancy disputes can be. We’re here not only to fight your corner and get the result you deserve, but to support and guide you throughout the process.
We’ve over 20 years’ experience of dealing with every type of residential tenancy dispute.
We can help you with:
- Drafting of residential Tenancy Agreements
- Advising on the form and implication of existing agreements
- Drafting and serving notices seeking possession in accordance with the Housing Act 1988 and earlier legislation
- Advising and starting proceedings in regards to possession claims
- Advising and defending proceedings relating to issues of disrepair
- Advising on the recovery of rent arrears or other sums due
Involved in a dispute with your tenants? Talk to Sarah Coats-Madden today to see how we can help you resolve it.