Our specialist commercial team will guide you on how best to protect your business relationships to allow your business to flourish. Whether you need advice on services procurement, supply contracts or T&Cs, personnel consultancy, collaboration arrangements, sponsorship or franchising, speak to us today.
What we do
We get to know your business and what’s important to you. We’ve had many successful years advising on all types of trading agreements and commercial contracts. Our diverse client base spans both large and small businesses in many different sectors and industries.
Our commercial team is highly experienced in drafting, negotiating and advising on business contracts and trading relationships. Whether you want us to guide you through the entire contract process or just let you have a high-level legal view on a key contract, our practical advice and wide-ranging expertise will help you build the right strategy for your needs.
Where necessary, we combine the expertise of our different commercial departments to make sure you receive the best possible support throughout the whole process. If your business needs guidance in a number of different areas or if you need to take legal advice on dealing with a potential dispute, we can help you.
Need advice? Get in touch with our specialist solicitor and partner, James Phinn, today to see how we can help. [LINK AND CONTACT DETAILS]
We can help you with:
- Agency – dealing with external sales/marketing agents
- Distribution – appointing and managing distributors
- Procurement & Supply of goods & services – frameworks for buying and supplying
- Terms & Conditions of Business – up-to-date legal protection in commerce
- Personnel consultancy – protecting your business when appointing outside experts
- Sponsorship and commercial tie-ups – enhancing and exploiting brand value
- Franchises and licensing – detailing the formula for success
- Outsourcing – creating a template for long-term harmony
- Leasing and Hire – a flexible means of acquiring business equipment
- Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs) – keeping your business plans secret
- Consumer – contracting with consumers legally and effectively