Employment Law Seminar: 13 and 15 March 2017
Join us for our free employment law update that aims to provide a refreshing and practical snapshot of the current issues and changes that have occurred over the last six months - all in just one hour!
To make sure you’re on top of the latest changes, our overview will cover forthcoming legislation and recent cases on workplace privacy, holiday pay, discrimination, disciplinaries, disability and much more.
Where and when?
Once again we will be running our free Employment law update seminars at Forest Pines Hotel on 13 March 2017 and at our offices in Hull on 15 March 2017.
- Monday: 13 March 2017 - Forest Pines Hotel, Nr Brigg, N. Lincs - from 5pm for a 5:30pm start (1hr)
Our Scunthorpe seminar is brought to you in association with A P Robinson - Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors
- Wednesday: 15 March 2017 - Gosschalks offices, Hull - from 5pm for a 5:30pm start (1hr)
We will of course provide you with a full hand-out to take away and you are very welcome to join us before and/or afterwards for networking and drinks. We would be delighted to see you
How to Book:
To register your free place at either event, please use the following links:
- Forest Pines - N. Lincs event - 13 March 2017: Online Booking
- Gosschalks - Hull event - 15 March 2017: Online Booking
- Or email Claire Hill to register your place
Who should attend?
The topics are aimed towards company decision makers, owners and HR professionals but anyone with an interest in HR within your organisation would benefit from attending.Return to the events archive »