Managing a Property Estate: Top 10 Legal Tips Breakfast Seminar
3rd March 2016 at the York Hilton Hotel - Free CPD property estate management breakfast seminar in association with RICS.
Join Matthew Fletcher, Victoria Quinn and Mark Teal on 3rd March 2016 in York for a Free CPD breakfast seminar that covers 10 top legal tips to avoid some of the most common and costly property estate management pitfalls.This interactive event is aimed at property professionals and anyone else involved in the day-to-day management of commercial property estates.
When and Where?
Time: 8am for 8.30am start - 9.30am finish - Breakfast rolls and tea/ coffee included
Our topics will cover a range of common issues such as:
- Don’t lose your right to break
- Cracking CRAR & tenant default
- Dilapidations – case law update
- Highlighting rights to light
- Misrepresentation and opposed lease renewals - why little white lies do more harm than good!
- Forfeiture - don’t waive goodbye to your rights
- Refusing to mediate? You will be punished!
How to book
t :+44 (0)192 422 9308
Contact Centre +44 (0)24 7686 8555
Return to the events archive »