Managing your property estate - 3 December 2015
In conjunction with RICS Hull & East Yorkshire Local Association we invite you to our CPD breakfast seminar which will cover 10 top legal tips that you should follow in order to avoid some of the most common and costly estate management pitfalls.
This interactive event is aimed at property professionals and anyone else involved in the day-to-day management of property estates.
Top tips will cover a range of common issues including:
- Don’t lose your right to break
- Cracking CRAR & tenant default
- Dilapidations – case law update
- Highlighting rights to light
- Misrepresentation and opposed lease renewals - why little white lies do more harm than good!
- Forfeiture: don’t waive goodbye to your rights
- Tenant insolvency
- Refusing to mediate? You will be punished!
If the prospect of free legal advice from Gosschalks' experienced legal professionals isn’t mouth-watering enough, breakfast butties (with a choice of sauces!) will also be provided, to help kick-start your day.
How to book:
Member Services Co-ordinator, Yorkshire & Humber - RICS
t +44 (0)192 422 9308 Contact Centre +44 (0)24 7686 8555, e email@example.com
Date: 3 December 2015
Time: 8am for 8.30am start
Finish: 10am inc networking time
Venue: Gosschalks, Queens Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DZ
Cost: Free to attend – refreshments and breakfast rolls included
Return to the events archive »