Gosschalks recognised as a Top Tier firm by The Legal 500
Admin, 21st September, 2015
The latest edition of the Legal 500 recognises Gosschalks as a Top Tier law firm in four practice areas in Yorkshire and the Humber.
For over 27 years, the Legal 500 has analysed the strengths and abilities of law firms across the world.
Every year it highlights firms and teams who are ‘providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice in different fields of legal practice.’
This year, as well as being described as ‘a beacon of expertise in the North East’, Gosschalks has been recognised as a Top Tier law firm in 4 practice areas.
We’ve also had 8 practice areas and 12 lawyers recommended in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015 editorial.
You can see our full list of rankings here:
4 Top Tier practice areas:
- Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Crime, fraud and licensing - Licensing
- Dispute resolution - Commercial litigation: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Real estate - Commercial property: Hull and East Yorkshire
8 recommended practice areas:
- Finance - Banking and Finance
- Finance - Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Human Resources - Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private Client - Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Private Client - Family: Elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Real Estate - Construction
- Real Estate - Property Litigation
- TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms) - Intellectual Property
12 recommended lawyers:
Corporate and Commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
Crime, fraud and licensing - Licensing
Dispute Resolution - Commercial Litigation - Hull and East Yorkshire
Finance - Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Steve Dillon
Human Resources - Employment - Hull and East Yorkshire
Private Client - Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Nigel Beckwith
Private Client - Family - Elsewhere in Yorkshire
Real Estate - Commercial Property - Hull and East Yorkshire
You can find out more about the Legal 500 rankings here.