Our specialist team has many years’ experience acting for operators, landowners, occupiers, landlords, retailers, developers and individuals. We can assist with a range of telecommunications matters, including:
- Advising upon the Electronic Communications Code
- Negotiating and drafting Code agreements and wayleaves
- Negotiating amendments to existing Code agreements
- Negotiating and drafting easements
- Serving statutory notices and counter notices
- Tribunal and County Court applications
- Advising upon the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Providing strategic advice
- Drafting telecoms leases
- Lease renewals
- Removal of equipment and obtaining vacant possession
- Trespass claims
- Acquisitions of the points of presence
Our team also has significant experience in dealing with large-scale projects. In particular, we have recently acted for an operator in managing a city-wide fibre-to-the-premises broadband roll-out project requiring Code rights.
Across all large scale projects, we work closely with our clients to give them the best possible service, including the development of a bespoke tracking and reporting process to allow our clients to most effectively organise and manage their project.
Our multi-disciplinary team provides expert advice and assistance to clients throughout the UK across a wide range of property issues, including telecommunications.
Telecommunications is a rapidly evolving industry, and the relevant law is complex, so it is important to work with an experienced team like ours to ensure your objectives are acheived.